Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Long Live The Queen!

Watching  the  diamond jubilee celebrations  in honor  of the Queen's coronation prompted me to make this card using the traditional colors of red, white and blue .
 I used a damask image which reminded me of the crest on the gates of Buckingham Palace!

here we go...Long Live The Queen!



 Sharing this with Less Is More week #70 Color Challenge- Red White And Blue


The inseperables- me and my Copics!......... Heat embossed image with a hint of blue Copic marker


 Can we talk about England and not mention Jane Austen?
...... sentiment from the Simply Jane stamp set by PTI

 Supplies: embossing pdr- MS, Stamps- Damask by Recollections, Simply Jane-PTI,  Copics

Also sharing with Moxie Fab World- Damask& Brocade Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. This is simply elegant love the sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That damask is so bold and elegant! Beautiful sentiment as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, what a fab image... just terrific.
    Thanks so much.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love damask and it looks lovely in red!Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational card, I love it
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...