Friday, June 29, 2012

Fill this day with joy!

I admit....
...... despite the longer brighter days, chirping birds and the wonderful blooms in my yard, I simply cannot take the 100 degree heat that Summer brings along with it , it leaves me longing for beautiful colorful  Fall  and cooler, more my  kind of weather!

Summer heat makes me want to stay indoors and if I have to stay indoors , it might as well be Winter!
Of course the silver lining  would be that I get to craft more!

So in the hope that I survive this heat and get to see the pretty leaves in Fall, I made this card for me, yup me ..to remind me to enjoy today too!..
....but of course  the colorful maple leaves of Autumn had to be a part of the reminder!!!!!!



 The colors are from Play Date Cafe#138






Supplies: Cardstock- Bazzill,  Memory box twiggy tree die, leaf punch- Studio G, Stamps -PTI

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. Great job!Love the scattered leaves...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really caught my eye Sanketi - it's so simple and pretty and I love all the white space

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!!! Great use of the colors -I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of your card - very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! This is so lovely. Beautifully done. I love the details of the leaves curled and layered to different heights. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very clever use of the colors. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tiny leaves are lovely! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week, please come and share your talent again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous card, love the design! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...