Thursday, June 21, 2012

Exciting news!

I am so giddy with excitement today!!!!!!
 I am  guest designing  for Do You Stack UP  this week !!!!

A couple of weeks back , my card was handpicked and I was chosen  to be a guest designer  for this weeks challenge...... I was shocked and in awe to say the least!

It took me a while to take it all in and finally email them!

Thank you DYSU for the oppurtunity and Ren-Yi for your patience!

Now coming to the challenge itself , the theme is Inspired By a Movie  and I chose my all time favorite Herbie-the love bug and used a digital image by Tiddly Inks..they have a wonderful selection and is very easy to download their images.

Here is my card....


some Copic coloring here......


used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and a sentiment by The Crafts Meow.

 check out this weeks challenge and the  lovely inspiration put together by the DT.....see you there!

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. This is totally adorable Sanketi!! I love the embossed background!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun image! Love the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sanketi!!! Fun and Cute card:) Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creation! I love the texture and your coloring is fab. Their images are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! congrats! I am so happy for you, I love that others love and get to see your work as I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really beautiful Sanketi!!...i loved the embossed background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute, Sanketi! Congrats on being the GD on DYSU too. It's a new challenge blog to me so thanks for the link and your wonderful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that look - and thank you for being with us this week

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Sanketi - thanks so much for GDT with us at DYSU. It was great to have you along. I love your embossed background and your CAS style! See you around.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...