Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wish You Were Here..

What a find..!
.....I meant the caravan die  which I found at my local craft store tucked away in a quiet corner beneath a pile of stamps all alone by itself!
It took me a couple of months to get  it out of its packaging and onto my Big Shot...nevertheless, here we go....


Sharing this with The Moxie Fab World - Postage Challenge



 The person in the window of the caravan was a last minute touch I thought this card need to make it more personal!

Supplies; Black and white cardstock,Stamps-TPC Studios and another set whose cover I have misplaced!, Dies-QuickKutz, Inks- Studio G

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Love your card Sanketi. You sure are very creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you've only got one comment so far! This card is sooo creative - I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comments help me grow as an artist... thank you for taking the time to leave me one!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...