Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vintage Vogue

Thank God!
.... for  a Moxie Fab World two - weeker Tuesday Trigger-Vintage Vogue
 .........honestly , I am just not able to play along as many challenges as I would like to, and when I see these two - weekers I am delighted since they give me more time to join in.

 So here we go with a card inspired by the trigger picture which to me conveyed an antique wedding dress, so I took that as a jumping off point and created a delicate , soft, subtle, elegant wedding card.



 I stamped some polka dots  on a piece of tracing paper and heat embossed in gold and die cut the flowers to give it the light translucent look .

Also dry embossed  damask on tracing paper and tore it to give it the look and feel of textured damask/ matelasse fabric


close up of the detail on the flower, love the way it catches the light!


Stamped  floral border and sentiment in chocolate ink.
Done!

 entering this one - Moxie Fab world- Damask& Brocade Challenge

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful card and take on the trigger! Love your gold dot flower...so pretty and creative. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...