Monday, May 14, 2012

Just a little note!

Often times, I hear people say that art always reflects the mood of the artist , they sure knew what they were talking about..... of late  whenever I sit to craft  I end up creating  encouragement cards or wall art, maybe because that is what someone close to me needs right now..... a cheer up note...
....here is another one..


 And as my Grandma oft said, whatever happens happens for the good , since I have been making these cards, I am able to share them..... this one with Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol  and The Moxie Fab World- The Doilies and Lace Challenge,

Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol flickr Group


 I am loving the spatter look , might use it more in the coming days.sharing this one with The Moxie Fab World-The Spatter Technique Challenge


 The lace is the star of this card, when I took up tatting some 10 year back , wow! that seems like a long time ago!...I used to struggle with the tension , some loops were tight , some came small, some came loose..well , the end result was I had plenty of these bits of lace which I just could  not part with, so I hung on to them until today when I thought of using them on a card!

am glad I did !
Supplies: White cardstock, Stamps- Stampendous, Fiskars, Handmade lace, Butterfly punch-Martha Stewart,Inks-Studio G

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Pretty card Sanketi. Love the tatting lace:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the spattering and the gorgeous lace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness.. I just adore the splattering on this card, and that lace.. amazing!
    Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of the Alley Way Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the handmade and somehow chocolate cake-y feel of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your work!! All your cards are like little pieces of art. How do you give them away?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...