Thursday, May 10, 2012

Hello there!

 Update : this card was chosen as one of the  Top Mow It All...thanks to everyone over at Lawnscaping...I am honored!

It was finally time to ink up my new stamps ...yup! more new stamps , can we have enough?
        .... thanks to  my recent win at The Moxie Fab World  for the Fascination with Feathers challenge, I received a generous box of paper crafting goodies which included the newest Lawn fawn set in it ..thanks Cath !

So I finally got around and inked them up real good and came up with this clean and simple card, just perfect for the latest challenge over at Lawnscaping.






 How's that for clean and simple??
.. frankly , I fell in love with the microphone and wanted it to be the focal point and grab all the attention!



The background sentiment flower  and sentiment is by PTI.

with the sentiment flower I think it would fit well with  A Blog Named Hero- Topsy turvy Challenge
        - Use a sentiment as something other than a sentiment



Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. Sweet, simple, and GORGEOUS! I love the little pops of color :) Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT Card!! !What a cool idea.

    Thank you so much for playing in our challenge!

    Good Luck!

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely stamp layering! Such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEE HEE! What a fun card! I love that microphone!!!! Love this!!!!! Truly! It's fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! Love you you layered the stamping. Thanks so much for joining us at Lawnscaping and ABNH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd have to say I love that little microphone too! cute color combo as well.

    visiting from A Blog Named Hero Challenge
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...