Sunday, May 27, 2012

HB2U

I have been following Virginia's blog for a while now, so when she posted this challenge , I just had to fit it into my already long  list of  challenges, the photo was so inspiring , I had a head full of ideas , .and in the end this is what I came up with.........



Also sharing with Lawnscaping Challenge -Embossing


A clean and simple card..


 I used watercolors on a strip of paper and gave them a subtle shape of the cello cases


 I  embossed  it using my argyle folder -cuttlebug.. to give it some texture and interest!


 the frame  and sentiment by PTI


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. LOVE your take on the inspiration, Sanketi!! The use of colors and elements are brilliant! It's such a trendy and gorgeous card! Thank you SO much for joining the fun with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful! Thanks so much for entering the DYSU DT Call.. it is going to be hard to narrow it down.. not an easy task.. Good Luck!
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of
    The Alley Way Stamps
    DYSU CHallenge blog
    Free digital stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! I absolutely LOVE the watercolor strip and CAS layout! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on Virginia's photo! Love the embossed and watercolored strip--wonderful CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! This is fantastic! LOVE that embossed watercolor strip! My goodness. Just stunning!!!! :) So glad you joined us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning! what an awesome take on the challenge...so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...it's a simple & beautiful card. Love the embossed banner and the color combination...Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow.. it's a simple & beautiful card. Love the embossed banner and the color combination. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and take on Virginia's prompt!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...