Sunday, May 13, 2012

Beyond The Clouds

 Update: WINNER -Rainy Day Challenge...Thanks Lily Pad!

I made this card for someone very close to my heart ....
...I love this sentiment a lot , it reminds me that there IS light at the end of a dark night , that stormy skies truly clear up  to give us the brightest sunshine and rainbows....

I am linking this up with  the Flickr group -Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol challenge and Simon Says Stamp presents a Rainy Day challenge




 I love to mix different mediums ..here I used my color pencils to color in the clouds and sun, watercolor markers for the strip of rainbow colors and glossy accents for the rain.


 detail of the strip of rainbow


 detail of the rain and clouds

 Supplies: White cardstock, Stamps: PTI Movers and Shakers sentiments, Studio G, Heidi swapp, glossy accents, Inks-staz on- black,studio G.
Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. I love how you have incorporated all these colors to your design! Clever and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely take on our challenge, Sanketi! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous card! So glad you shared it with us at the Lily Pad!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...