Saturday, April 21, 2012

Zen Doodle

What's a girl out of town, away from her precious craft supplies, looking at all all the lovely challenges on the laptop  supposed to do??
.........DOODLE!
Yes ! that exactly what I did for the past couple of days that I was out and about ..I doodled , since that's all I had on hand..a micron black pen , a sharpie fine point ,a sketch pad and some watercolor markers and here is what I came up with...



 I was so inspired by the pictures of the spectacles on The Moxie Fab World-Spectacular Spectacles challenge , that I doodled and zendoodled and zentangled so many spectacles , I was pretty close to making a spectacle of myself!!!!!


Once I was back I added the sentiment and a bit of stamping and called it done.

I chose the colors based on ColorQ challenge# 133



 Thanks for stopping by .



Share/Bookmark

14 comments :

  1. Wow! My doodles don't look like this! Way to still be creative in a pinch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card, i love the eclectic picture you have created

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Sanketi, cute doodling! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous doodling it is too!!
    So glad despite being away from your craft room you were able to play along with us at ColourQ . :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing creativity in combining two art forms - zen doodle and cards- very nice and you are a source of inspiration and your works moves me to create. Keep up the good work and continue being a source of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow and wow!! Your doodles are amazing! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awesome that you doodled your way to an eye-catching card. What a way to use those colors! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! Amazing doodling! Totally graphic and artsy! Great take on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's one thing to stamp great cards, but a completely different level to doodle your own - this is great! You're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. really cool, graphic and artsy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool! You are very talented, Sanketi! Love the graphic look of your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your FUN design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Spectacular Spectacles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...