Friday, April 6, 2012

Wishing You ... !

 How does she do it????

 Week after Week she picks these beautiful pictures and provides us with never ending inspiration...I am talking about Cath from The Moxie Fab World ....you must see this weeks Tuesday Trigger-Sweet Surprise

        ...the pure delicate look of gingham and  the embossing set me on the path of an anniversary or a wedding card...I don't know why , but I always associate embossing , wedding and white together.

 ,................well anyways, so here is what I came up with and am mighty pleased with the outcome , if  I may say so myself!





 I embossed the white cardstock  and  chose vellum  for the butterflies to capture the delicateness in the picture, stamped one layer with gingham  and adhered it to the base butterfly to give it some depth,


 The vellum is actually baby blue , but somehow it is showing up as aqua ( will try a  retake tomorrow) ..but still pretty in my opinion!
Update: retake done....shows more blue now...



 Gingham stamped over the butterfly



 The sentiment is a vellum quote


Hard to capture the lacy delicateness of vellum on camera..hope I did it justice.

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful card and take on the TT. I LOVE the butterflies they are just gorgeous. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely, Sanketi! I rather like that the blue is aqua! Your butterflies are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...