Saturday, April 28, 2012

Thank You!

Only one good thing can come out of browsing the net for hours together, instead of spending your time more productively creating something ....you might just find yourself a new blog with a new challenge !!!

 That's exactly what happened this morning, I found myself a new challenge over at Jay Gee's Nook, the inspiration photo is so happy and  summery , that there were tons of ideas jumping in my head, but I guess I shall have time for just one  card , before I run to finish my weekend errands.

 The first thing that jumped out of the pic was the green plate setting and I just had to recreate it ..so here we go..

Jay Gee's Nook Challenge # 18






 supplies: white cardstock, handmade paper, Stamps- Eksucess, Inkadinkado, scraps of embossed cardtock, Punches- EkSuccess, Studio G,

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Fabulous card and what a great take on the challenge Sanketi. Did you make the paper?, it has such wonderful texture. Thanks so much for joining us at Jay Gee's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hours and hours of browsing and inspiration! I saw your inspiration for this card straight away! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...