Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Silhouettes

This month's  Paper Crafts Connection  April Gallery challenge  is about silhouettes and this one comes at a perfect time for me because I have been busy as a beaver making these masculine cards which I never seem to have enough of. I made a couple of  sets for gift giving with different sentiments ...this particular one is for Fathers Day...

 Flickr -




                 supplies: Kraft,white Cardstock, Stamps- Ditto, Dies- PTI - Simply Jane, Frame -Colorbok

After the card was done I looked at it long  and hard and declared I had created a card fit enough for Sherlock Holmes himself!!!!( doesn't it have a mysterious feel to it???)


I love the tall hat, stylish pose and the "Gone With The Wind" feel this silhouette has, reminds me of the last scene in that movie where Clark Gable walks out of the house to a grey misty evening leaving Scarlett behind..hmmmm....ok!   now I must go watch it again..perhaps my zillionth time!

Thanks for stopping by.!
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. This is wonderful, Sanketi. It's so dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card:) Thank you for the sweet comment and to answer your question the glasses are a rub on and the sentiment is from PTI Inside and Out Thank you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...