Friday, April 6, 2012

A jeweled thank you

Embellish Magazine  and their inspiration photos always set me thinking and force me to do something outside the box!  By nature I am a clean and simple kinda girl, it takes a lot for me to think bling, so when the challenge called for jewels like sequins, beads etc, I was forced to get some sequins and literally push myself  to actually USE them..(I have been know to have purchased these before , but never use them!!! )

Thanks to my wonderful MIL who sent these pretty little sequins my way......I now have a card with jewels!
Here is the inspiration photo...lovely colors !

Embellish Magazine Jeweled Color Trends Challenge

                                        

Here she comes............!

The rich colors of the silk shoes and the sequined pattern on the top,  pulled me into the picture right away , so that's the look I was trying to go for with my card..hopefully I achieved it ...you tell me!

                                       

 Supplies: textured cardstock -DCWV,  Stamps- K&Co, Punch-MS, Michaels, sequins courtesy my MIL, Ink- versamark, Embossing pdr-White-MS

 After all the picture heavy posts this week , I think I shall keep this one simple!

Thanks for stopping by.



Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE how you used the colors! So rich and bold! Thanks for joining us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL CARD!! =) LOVE all of the little touches!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...