Monday, April 30, 2012

I Miss You!

This weeks PDCC# 129  inspiration photo has such rich and saturated colors that I just could not stop at one card, so I made another ..this time around I kept it true to my style of CAS and used one of my most loved techniques apart from stamping of course.... paper piecing!


 Play Date Cafe PDCC#129


When I saw the inspiration picture, I fell in love the with chair and the floral image on the wall, it exuded calmness and simplicity, and that is exactly what I have tried to achieve with this card.


 Sometimes all we require is a tiny little word or sentiment, it conveys so much more than an entire speech!

Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Lovely card. The empty chair and the forlorn tree conveys the sentiment so well. Sanketij your cards have a unique appeal and I find them so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB interpretation of our colors...and that photo, Sanketi!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...