Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Birthday!

This weeks  PTI 's Make It Monday# 59  was all about  using computer generated text paired with die cuts. This is such a wonderful idea, as often times we are short of the right stamps that truly convey what we have to say to personalise a card, and this I agree is the best way  and I have used it in the past on my scrapbook layouts, but today I tried it on a card..



It's so hard to make a card for teenagers, they  are so picky to say the least!...no pinks no purples.( can't blame them after the overdose of these colors from birth!)  ....nothing frilly or flowery...the list never ends. I tried to play it safe and went with neither a pink nor a purple nor a red...let's just call this rose!
CAS-ual Fridays has this challenge to use a song as part of our design , so I went with my all time favorite movie-Sound Of Music and chose the song.. I'am 16 going on 17...you're 16 going on 17..love it! I printed that using the computer and die cut  using the PTI  Mat Stack 3.




supplies: Bazzill cardstock, stamps- PTI- Movers and Shakers sentiments, Studio G, Inks- Colorbox, Embossing folder-Tim Holtz 


 
 


Thanks for stopping by.

Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Fabulous computer generated sentiment! Your embossing folder is a perfect touch. Great job with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Great idea using song lyrics! Loved the numbers background too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Great idea using song lyrics! Loved the numbers background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely perfect!! I love that song and your interpretation with the computer-generated message is lovely! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely beautiful! Brilliant card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've combined the digital elements - perfect use of text. Thanks so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! My daughter just sang this for a variety concert last week, it's such a fun song :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...