Sunday, April 1, 2012

Feathers

Fascination with feathers ..the latest Moxie Fab World challenge is coming to a close tomorrow and am rushing in my entry now !

Ever since this challenge was announced , I had  thought of my uninked feathers stamp set by Fiskars and thought I would show them some love and light and got them out and set them on my desk ...BIG MISTAKE
...the pile of papers over them threw them back into darkness!!!
 ............. until this evening when I set about  cleaning up my space to start a new week with a clean, organised desk. The minute I saw them, I rescued them from big bad pile of scrap papers ,  set the cleaning aside and instead made this simple little card.


I chose a cardstock base slightly longer than the standard A2 size card, just to accent the portraiture of the dress form,   stamped the dress form die cut by PTI  with a feathers stamp by Fiskars..in fact I selectively inked only the feathers part of a peacock stamp to create this image, added a simple sentiment and it was done!




Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love your style. Clean and simple with an edge. This is a perfect example -less IS more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...