Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Enjoy The Ride!

Chevron here ..chevron there..chevron is everywhere!!!!!!
 Can I be left behind......???
  NO!

 So here I am with my chevron card for Embellish Magazine's latest challenge....soft sober colors, understated, yet a card that says a lot...


There is a challenge over at the PTI forums for us to  try something new..so here is my attempt....


                           


This card is a first for me in many ways...the  PTI blooming buttons stamp set is seeing ink for the first time, rarely use buttons..in fact I got this stamp set just so that I could get my buttons out of the dark!..even the background stamping is pretty new to me.. the colors are subdued and soft which I rarely use...all in all  it was a lovely  attempt ..enjoyed myself mixing all these elements  together.



Ok ! so my buttons are showing up bluer than they are, in fact they are a pretty aqua blue -green......no clue why my camera's  choice of color is different than mine!

  

supplies: White , pink cardstock, Stamps: PTI, chevron-Inkadinkado, watercolor markers, twine, buttons

Thanks for stopping by.




Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. It's wonderful! What an amazing card. I could never make something like this...I am in awe!
    Thanks for playing along!
    Melis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chevron craze is driving me a little nuts! I made some cards for this challenge before I realized it was also a color challenge! :( So, I have to start over. But any day I can make cards is a good day so musn't grumble!
    I am digging this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE card!! Love those pretty buttons on the bike!!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sanketi. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your fun take on the challenge!! Your card is BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...