Friday, April 27, 2012

Celebrate Every Day!

The light airy feel of watercolors  is the single most reason why I return to them time and again, it"s the only fine art medium which gives me instant gratification , the strong pigmented colors make ever stroke of the brush a painting in itself!

 When I saw that watercolor butterflies  were Moxie Fab World's Tuesday Trigger, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them , but since I had way too much going around in my part of the world , I gave up the idea of playing along , until I saw that  the deadline was extended for another week ..yippee!


So I set to work late last night and could not wait to click pictures this morning. I kept the card very clean and simple and simply showcased the organic splash of watercolor with just a single butterfly and a sentiment to go with the natural theme.



Also sharing with Simon says Stamp- Anything Goes



The above version was my first attempt , unfortunately the sentiment went crooked ..so made another one !

Supplies: Watercolors- Winsor & Newton, Watercolor paper- Fabriano , Stamps- Butterfly-Martha Stewart, PTI- Happy Trails,

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. This is SO pretty, Sanketi! I love the way you interpreted the photo and I'm just like you - didn't get to it until week 2 either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. How do you do this ? Amazing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, you got it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your take on the challenge!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, you got it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautiful, the water-coloring is great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, and a beautiful sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...