Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bon Voyage

Hero Arts has a new blog  and I so wanted to play along with them last week but unfortunately ran short of time , so this week I thought of joining their April 2012 contest ...there were a couple of choices and for starters, I decided to go with the shaped card - any theme..not done that in a while now..so got busy this morning and here I am with my Bon Voyage  card using their new bird stamp CG292..my newest favorite!

Flickr group -Hero Arts

Edited: as soon as I posted this ..got to know that the deadline has been extended at A blog named Hero...yippee!..so I get to enter their first challenge-Play favorites







 cut the base cardstock and acrylic using Tim Holtz alterations ornamental die,



 Stamped the bird image on clear acrylic, combined with the tiny postage flower stamp( lower bottom 2 flowers) and the sentiment from TPC studios..colored in with  gold metallic markers to tie in with the sunshine theme


  added text acrylic overlay and a thin strip of yellow patterned paper for a dash of color



  Am hoping to work on their theme and sketch challenge ..let's see !!

Thanks for stopping by.




Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. I looooooovvvveeee it! so creative, great pop of color. the stamps are pretty too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sanketi - not sure I'd be able to choose a favourite stamp - too many to choose from! Many thanks for stopping by my blog too - much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is some cool acetate stamping! Thanks for playing along at A Blog Named Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool cool cool :) what a great card! THe use of acetate is just great!


    Thank you so much for playing along with our challenge.

    Good luck!

    Linda
    A Blog Named Hero

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...