Thursday, April 26, 2012

A birthday wish!

I so wanted to play along this weeks Retro Sketches  # 8 Challenge , but unfortunately ran short of time, it was a sketch I had never tried before.. anyways I made some time this afternoon to come up with this...







 sorry the pics are not  the best, the black is looking brown !!... because of all the sun filtering into the room ..will try for a better pic in the morning.

Edited to add new pictures!

The colors are based on Play Date Cafe #129 




Also entering this in Simon Says Stamp- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Unique color combination and I love the shape of the banner. So glad you played RetroSketches this week Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely use of the color combo - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of our colour combination and beautifully combined with the sketch. I love your patterned paper! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your dies, and I LOVE that diagonal sentiment! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...