Saturday, March 17, 2012

Two for Joy, Three for...... Hand Stamped Sentiments

After a long time, I created some cards just for joy!
Yes that's true, for the past month , I have been creating with some kind of challenge or color in mind, but these I just let my inner creativity flow out free!
I thought I would do one, then two and ended up with three for Hand Stamped Sentiments

Rain Or Shine.....


supplies: Cream cardstock, Yellow patterned paper, Stamp: Unity Stamp co- Rain or shine, PTI- Think Big Favorites, Butterfly Punch- Martha Stewart, Dies- Mat Stack 3-PTI,Glossy Accents, Clear acrylic, Road Map.

One Of A Kind....
 Supplies: Kraft cardstock, Pattern paper scraps, Stamps- PTI- Chair-Ished, Framed Out, On My Couch, Butterfly Punch-Martha Stewart,inks-Walnut Stain-Distress Ink, Colorbox -Black

Missed You.....
 Supplies: Orange , brown, Black Cardstock, Text patterned paper, Stamps- Stampendous, Simply Jane-PTI, Dies-PTI- Mat Stack 3, Simply Jane, Ornamental -Tim Holtz, Punches- scalloped border,Label punch-E K Success,Road map,

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did creating them!

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Your cards have so many cool layers. I love the different shapes and punches that you used. Gives it so much texture. I'm glad you are "trying out" at Hand Stamped Sentiments!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this card really caught my attention. I just love the sentiment, the couple cut from a map, everything about this card speaks to me. I've been looking around your blog and enjoy your works of art. I'm a new follower and I look forward to seeing more of your posts. Craft on...http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the layers, your use of color and attention to detail. The focal images for all your cards are so interesting. Thanks so much for submitting your cards to the Hand Stamped Sentiments design team tryouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Your cards are so detailed and impressive! I am so glad you decided to tryout for our Design Team, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your cads are so creative and differnt. I really enjoyed just studying them for a moment! I love to see new and fresh ideas and I definatly think yours are just that! Thanks so much for joining us for HSS DT Tryouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your FRESH cards and stunning style! Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Hand Stamped Sentiments for the DT tryouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 3 great cards! Love each one for different reasons. Thanks for trying out for our design team.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...