Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Dress


Update:   This card was featured and earned me the Queen of Couture  badge ...Thanks RIC.




 Isn't this dress simply awesome!




 ...well! that's my inspiration for my card...

    Runway Inspired challenge#8 

Moxie Fab World: The  Paper Scraps Challenge


 I embossed black cardstock with a damask folder  after inking it up with white ink and  used all my scrap confetti from my hole punch to add the punch of color from the flowers on the dress


 A lace strip of black cardstock for the belt ...


 a simple sentiment .......

Thanks for stopping by.





Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. Wow! Great card design from fashion ispiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooooo coool! i love it!!! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this great idea! Who knew hole punches could be so useful! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these confetti dots look spectacular!!! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, how I love your take on this! So refreshing to see someone who didn't use flowers. Thanks for joining us at Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I just love the fun confetti. Thanks so much for playing along at the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO cool! Love the confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on your win for the ric#8!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sanketi! Thanks again for linking up to the Paper Scraps Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...