Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Simple Elegance

Today's simply elegant card can be credited to Moxie Fab World :Tuesday Trigger..   what an inspiration !

Since I love bright colors so much, I just cannot think light, sober, soft or monochromatic, this card is a huge challenge and  achievement for me, I have stuck with "JUST "  two soft colors!



The color inspiration is from the Trigger photo

I took the pink from the tulips and throw, the background  damask embossing from the rug and stamped the tulip in chocolate/kraft color again  from the area rug.
 

 Supplies:Pink, cream cardstock, Stamps-Anna Griffin, PTI, Embossing folder- Damask-Tim Holtz, Inks-chocolate-Studio G


 Thanks for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. This is so rich - love the yummy colors and the beautiful texture. Great take on the Trigger. Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so pretty! Love your take on the Trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...