Thursday, March 22, 2012

Rosettes

Every single day there is something new to learn....

...... today I learned how to make a paper rosette,. but I must warn you,  think twice before you start , be prepared to forget the world for a while, cause you will not be able to stop at one  ..it is so addictive ! , I have spent the entire afternoon making these teeny tiny rosettes and have a basketful of them now !!!!!!( what am I going to do with so many ? ....well  true crafters always have stuff they don't plan for but will use someday!!!!)

The inspiration for these  came from Embellish Magazine's latest challenge.... Rosettes Color Trends Challenge.....the photo inspiration has turquoise in it and i just could not resist playing with my favorite color
here is my take....


Supplies: Kraft and white cardstock, Stamps- PTI, inks -studio G, Scallop circle punch -E K Success, scraps of turquoise and pinks for handmade rosettes( I am mentioning that with great pride!)

 A close up of my work!



 sharing this with  Moxie Fab DIY Embellishment Challenge

 I must mention here that last week, Embellish Magazine featured  this card on the "What's hot " segment of their challenge, , my sincere thanks to them..it made my day!

Thanks for stopping by.




Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. I just love your cards, they have such a lovely feel to them and your photographs make the card seem homemade and special, not sure if it's the light on the card against the darker background, it's just so sincere. Does that make sense? I guess your cards evoke emotion and I can't express it just right, so I hope you get what I am trying to say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment...it means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful soft, yet bold feel to this card. I like the design and layout! The flowers are sooo beautiful! Great design

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your rosettes and that sentiment is spot on. :) So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the DIY Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...