Monday, March 12, 2012

Play Date Cafe# 122

Am I glad to be back with a post!
I have so busy with subs and supply lists ,that I think I shall be taking a break from writing them for a very long time now!!!. To top it I agreed to make Baby Shower invitations for a friend at such a short notice, that I literally burnt the midnight oil ( Ok Ok!! so I lit the fragrance oil warmer!!) ..nevertheless been a hectic week.

Coming back to today's post, I thought of playing along my old favorite, The Playdate Cafe...loved the colors this week




I was inspired by the yellow flowers against grey and the thin stalk of green ..wow!
Since there was no green in the color palette and I wanted to challenge myself to stay true to it , I went with grey stalks and yellow flowers on a black background......



I could not stop myself from taking pictures of those pretty little yellow flowers..aren't they adorable! gotta love yellow and black ..what a classic combination , one can never go wrong!



heat embossing , some crochet thread and a flower punch


One last one I promise!

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. This is outstanding! I love where you got your inspiration from, and you've got a very dramatic, modern creation here.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...