Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Let's get together!





There is something new to learn every single day!
I started of this week by learning a new technique shared by Papertrey Ink what a wonderful way to use the dies, limitless! ( watch the video !)
The Make It Monday # 56-Die cutting partial images is a cool new way of using our dies, yet challenging!. I must admit I had to play around a bit with the shims, but it was all worth it in the end!
I used the Purple Onion designs color palette to create this note card....

a close up of the partial die cut coffee cup.


Stamped the base cream cardstock with some bloom stamps -Martha Stewart, die cut the coffee cup and stamped them..lovely set !( PTI- Heart 2 Heart).

After a week of some serious cardmaking for submissions, I was left with plenty of die cuts and scraps that I was totally overwhelmed by the mere look of total unorganised chaos on my table! I wanted to use at least some of them before I got totally frustrated and dumped them in my scrap box to be never found again, so I gave the little itty bitty flowers and lace border a second chance !


Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. Such a cute card and I love the way you met the challenge of partial die cutting. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Sanketi! I'm so glad you added your name to the Moxie Fab World Blog Roll. I'm looking forward to stopping by from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Sanketji! Love the partial die cutting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great! The partial die cut is so creative...love the line it gives at the top! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! The colours and theme and coffee mugs - really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the texture and elements on your beautiful card Sanketi!! You have rocked this color challenge. So happy that you are playing along with "Kathy's Lily Pad Palette Color Challenge" :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...