Saturday, March 31, 2012

Liebster Award

I was in for a pleasant surprise this afternoon to see that I was awarded  the Liebster Award.!

I am truly honored and humbled by the generosity of the extremely talented and humorous  Wida of Beachorado
She has taken the time to write  a brief abut us and the reason she likes our blog, here is what she has written about me

" SANKETIJ http://sanketij.blogspot.com/. Her photos are soft and her cards take me to pretty places. There is a gentleness to her work that is hard to describe without seeing it. You'll nod in agreement when you do."-----Wida

... .... am delighted to say the least

What is the Liebster Blog award? 
  'Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is  given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers  to increase their readership.


To accept the award, you must:
1) Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2) Post the award to your blog.
3) Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4) Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know. 
 
I am forwarding this honor to these 5  very talented crafters , I truly admire their work.
1- N@
Do stop by their blog and check out their creativity,
Thank you Wida.

Thanks for stopping by.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. How nice is this??? I like to think my Humor compensates for my crooked cards!! LoL! I meant every word. Your cards do tell a story to me and take me to magical places in my imagination! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the award, Sanketi! i'd like to send you an email, could you write me a message please so i have your address? you can find mine on my blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...