Monday, March 26, 2012

Keep In Touch !

It's not very often that I can call someone my friend ...to me a true friend  is someone who is my confidante , who knows me so well that she can complete my sentences and know before I can tell, whats on my mind, almost an extension of my family......its very easy to get acquainted with someone, but to make a true friend is so hard...this coming weekend , a very close friend of mine is moving to another country, although , I knew this was coming for quite some time now, yet when she announced the dates , I was still taken aback!

 I made this card for her ........


 Supplies: Cardstock- Black, Pattern paper-DCWV- retro stack, Stamps-PTI-Happy Trails, MM, Inks-Autumn leaves-Onyx, Studio G -Black, turquoise,Dies- PTI- Happy Trails, silver ink pen

 I tried to keep the perforation of the paper to mimic a note pad ....adds a nice subtle touch!


 This weeks CAS-ual Fridays challenge is all about Bold and Beautiful  using black and pastels, so I shall be sharing this card with them




Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. This is beautiful! Great layout! I'm sure your friend will treasure this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my! Just gorgeous! I love this design! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the artsy look of this card! Beautiful in every way! ( I still remember your last week's bird card--love it!). So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Technology makes distance much less painful these days...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I absolutely love the design and what you did with the colors! Gorgeous :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sad that your friend is moving away. But true friends are always close in heart:)
    Your card is fabulous and perfect for the challenge this week at CAS-ual Fridays! Thanks so much for joining us:) I love the ripped notebook look to the top edge.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...