Friday, March 30, 2012

I see Patterns!

 The most obvious element  that stands out in any  photo is the color and its pretty common to go that route with our project, but this time round , when I saw the Tuesday Trigger, instead of jumping on the color, I took my time to read between the lines/photo  and decided to go with the patterns. I challenged myself to use something other than what I saw. The end result was I pulled out all the background stamps I had and decided to mix them around a bit and create a CAS card for this challenge.I also strayed a bit from the oranges and yellows and added a touch of blue to cool things down.

Moxie Fab World : Tuesday Trigger
Happy Happy Joy Joy......




 Supplies: white Cardstock, Stamps And Ink- PTI, Hampton art/ Studio G



 

Talking of rainbows , I think I still have time to share this with The Papercrafts March Gallery challenge-Rainbows  


Thanks for stopping by.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the TT. Your card is lovely and I like all the different patterns you used. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...