Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I miss you!

A quick post this evening .....
    This weeks  challenge over at the Play Date Cafe has some very lovely colors, up until now, I just did not get the time to play along , anyways better late than never.

  
 Supplies: White, navy blue Cardstock, Stamps -Inkadinkado,  PTI, Punch -bird -Martha Stewart, inks-teal, orange, green-Studio G

 I tried to combine the colors with  CAS-ual Friday's  theme of Pattern, Image And Sentiment. hopefully , I did it right!...being in a rush does not help !



Thanks for stopping by.
I have no idea why my green is showing up yellow!!!!!!....will take a better picture in the morning!
Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. I love the fresh feeling of your card design. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous! I love the colors and the black birds to balance it out! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! LOVE the graphic, pattern stamping, and your dimensional birds are the perfect touch of texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card! Your pattern is so colorful and pretty and looks awesome with the black birds :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stamping! Those little birds are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so cute, I love the stamped edge using the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO glad you found time to play along with us in the Cafe! I love everything about this card - great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORE the stamping and design! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving those little silhouetted birds, fabulous. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card. I love the birds silhouette against the pop of color from the background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards! I especially love the bird card, that stamped pattern is awesome :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really really like this. The dotty circles are so alive.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...