Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Congratulations!

This post is especially for those who take the time to write a  step by step tutorial to  share their tips and techniques which  I think is extremely generous of them.

For a long time now, I have been very inspired and motivated by the  PTI design team and thanks to them , I now have an evergrowing collection of PTI stamps and dies. Yesterday, I received the Door To Door stamp set and dies and I immediately thought of this card by Jessica Witty from Witticisms , I had put it in my favorites when the stamp set was released and waited to buy the stamps , why so long ..don't ask me!


Anyway , so I sat to work on the card immediately and just followed her instructions, yes she has a wonderful tutorial on her blog and Voila! my card was done! the first one,  I made almost similar to hers ..similar is the key word here..can't match the masters, of course!

 Supplies: Cardstock, Stamps and Dies -PTI- Door To Door, watercolor markers, Staz On, white embossing powder, Heat Gun,

Not taken the plunge into the Copic world, so used my markers instead...



The second one, I changed the colors and added a rosette on the wreath and sent it off to the



Embellish Magazine Rossettes  Color Trends Challenge







 and  Lawnscaping Challenge- Inspired By 



Thanks for the inspiration Jessica...
................... and thanks for stopping by


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. This is so cute! Love the rolled rose on the door! :) Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty and adorable card! Love the dimension. So glad you playing along with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...