Saturday, February 11, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Day 7 and MMM #35

Weekend rush..so quickly posting todays card for Valentine based challenge by Papertrey....Had to have some hearts on it ..I made do with just one!.. and used a Simply Jane stamp and another sentiment by Fiskars..cut out the flowers and added a heart with punched flower and brad.

Papertrey Day 7

This cards fits the Romance theme challenge by Make My Monday , week 35, I used Jane Austen's script from Pride and Prejudice.

Thanks for stopping by.

Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. love your card and the quote! I enjoyed reading your bio....we both share a love of painting and color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Jane Austen set--buying it soon (I hope!) and this is an amazing use of it!!! Gorgeous bright colors--fabulous job! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous quote from a classic - love the twist of putting it on a modern card. Brillant! Thank you for entering the Make My Monday challenge this week. Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Really pretty papers and flowers and love the quote as I adore Jane Austen's novels.
    Thanks for joining in over at Make My Monday and wishing you good luck.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...