Monday, February 6, 2012

Papertrey Ink Anniversary Day 2


The 5th anniversay celebrations are on at Papertrey Ink and must say it's a lot of fun. Everyday there are new challenges and am loving them.

Since I am awaiting my first haul from Papertrey I could not play along yesterday as I don't have any stamps from them as yet , but today they gave free images to download and use them as part of the challenge, and so I did!. All the images were so lovely, had a hard time choosing just one ,so made two instead. I took inspiration from yesterday .... day 1 challenge ...the Papertrey DT's favorite projects. and chose Betsy Veldman's top 5 favorites

I was totally blown away by the innovative use of stamps, so I took the idea one step further and tried to create a card with limited stamps . Here is my card for the day 2 challenge using just one stamp set by Ali Edwards.. simply you set and the free image by Papertrey Ink .

I used the image by Dawn McVey.

I shall be posting the second one in another post ..standby....
Thanks .
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Awesome card! Love all the sentiments you put together, and the little floral touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Has a very "artsy" look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...