Saturday, February 25, 2012

Papertrey February Blog Hop




UPDATE: this card was chosen as Cream In Our Coffee By Play Date Cafe....Thanks PDCC 

 





This month's theme was to create something interactive, so here is mine ... another version of my easel card which I so love to create ..they immediately take my cards to the next level.

Papertrey Ink Feb Blog Hop


The masking technique on this card was inspired by one made by Gayatri, she had taken the idea from the very same picture that I had kept in my favorites to case some day, when I saw hers I was immediately reminded of that pic and thought of taking it further with die cuts and grass and more sentiments.Check out her blog , she is one creative girl!



Seems like this fit in with the colors over at Play Date Cafe..so here we go .



Thanks for stopping by.

Supplies- sentiment stamps by PTI, patterned paper DCWV, flourishes die sizzix
Share/Bookmark

17 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! Wonderful job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These colors are fabulous! I really like the way you stamped and masked the sentiment, too, this gives the card such a professional look, and then to stand up in the grass gives it the perfect finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your easel card. The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. Love your stamping on the tri-fold card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the shout out, Sanketi! You card is fabulous! Love love the scene you have created with layers and masking. Just beautiful :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stamping, brilliant. Love the easel card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beauty. Way to rock out the papertrey ink challenge!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a beautiful card! Love the colors and all the little details are perfect!

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous card, Sanketi. I love the fold and lovely colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful garden scene you've created, Sanketi! I like how you masked the sentiment/flowers.

    Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful entry for our challenge over at The Play Date Cafe....thank you so much for playing and sharing your lovely work in our gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Um... stinking cute. really cute. What else can I say! Love that little touch of grass at the bottom. :) Thanks for playin' along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOOOOOOOVE this! I love the idea of an easel card....and I LOVE the inks/design! BEAUTIFULLY done!
    THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous. I LOVE your masking, I must try that, it looks fabulous! Sorry it's taken me so long to pop by, but thanks for playing along with us over at The Play Date Cafe. Hope you play along again with us soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! Love all the flowers on this on, the grass is a fabulous touch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...