Tuesday, February 7, 2012

On The Red Carpet


Still inspired by the cards from yesterday's Papertrey Ink designers, I decided to do one more to add to the two and this time I used CFC # 38 as a base for my design and went with their movie theme . The minute I saw the challenge, I knew instantly which movie I would go with , It had to be my all time favorite , filled with childhood memories ,THE SOUND OF MUSIC..and I had just the right image stamp for it which I had picked up at a scrapbook expo ...lovely cute little stamp.

CAS-ual Friday # 38




supplies: white cardstock, image stamp by Sweet stamps, blender pen , Martha Stewart inks, watercolor pencils, sentiment stamps from Fiskars, Stampin Up, party hat by stampin up.

Here are the 3 cards.........



Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. What a clever card! Your coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...