Saturday, February 18, 2012

Moxie Fab World

Today's card was made using the Moxie Fab colors ..so different, so new to me..orange and hot pink ! well I had to give it a try since I love to try something new and out of my comfort zone. so here is my take .....

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger









I loved the mix of patterns in the trigger so went with the same concept. I started with a white piece of cardstock and began building different patterns on it. Instead of toile, I used a damask pattern stamp by Anna Griffin and used a deep red ink to create a subtle tone on tone effect , I also stamped the same on the white cardstock to give a feeling of light falling on it just as it is in the trigger. The aqua and hot pink are pieces of scrap paper and the black and white is from Harlequin stamps by Fiskars.
The silhouette and the sentiment are from the Simply Jane stamp set by PTI. I added gold stickles to give her a choker.

The stamp is from the same set by Fiskars and I added more gold stickles to mimic the gold headboard.

Must say I enjoyed it thoroughly, totally different from the CAS style that I like so much. Thanks Moxie Fab.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the card and all of the fun details!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...