Monday, February 20, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge # 28


Hello everyone, I am back with a card for the Lawnscaping Challenge, I used dies and distress inks to create this one...Since I have a brand spanking new Big Shot on my table now , all I can think of are new ways to use it more and more...I simply love it , don't know why I waited so long to get one. Yesterday, I went by to my local craft store to get some dies for it and found this wonderful bird cage die by Tim Holtz... wow !! is all that I am able to get out of me right now...I am in awe!

Here is my card.

The die and ink is by Tim Holtz, the background paper was stamped with distress ink and also edged the paper with the same. I die cut the cage and bird , the I miss you stamp is by PTI, punched the butterflies with a Martha Stewart punch, the flowers and heart are die cut using a cuttlebug die. I cut the front frame with the ornamental die by Tim Holtz.I loved working with these dies..( note to self..must get some more of them!)..well anyway added some stickles, metal tag and twine and called it done.

This fits into the Die cutting technique challenge by Hero arts.





Update...
Since I also uploaded this card over Flickr, there was a suggestion over there to enter it into the Inspiration Journal challenge , so I thought of going ahead and submitting it.



Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Wow! What a wonderful card filled with so much elegance! I love all the detail and textures on this card! It is absolutely stunning! Thank you so much for playing along with us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so creative - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What an amazing project! That bird cage looks fantastic. I just love the colors and the dimensional details and layers of your card. What a fabulous addition to the Lawnscaping challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the details. Keep having fun with your dies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome card. I have a thing for birds and bird cages, and this is spectacular

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...