Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ColorQ , CFC#39 and Lily Pad

I wanted to post this yesterday for Valentines Day but got caught up with the Papertrey celebrations pop-up card and of course other interruptions! So here I am with a happy little romantic card which was color inspired by ColorQ and paper pieced for the CAS-ual fridays challenge and Lily Pad Simon Says Stamp Patterned Paper Challenge











aren't these colors by ColorQ so pretty and soothing?..love the combination.

Thanks for stopping by.
Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Fabulous card, Sanketi, it would make a great anniversary card as well! Love the chairs with the cushions. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the way you used this weeks colours and your patternes papers are just perfect together. :)
    Thanks for joining us at Colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanketi - I love this! Those different papers and patterns, so clever! Thanks so much for joining in at the colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the card!! the color is so soft and beautiful and I love the chair :)
    Cannot believe I havent stumbled across ur blog sooner... Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope to see you around more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the paper pieced chairs. Such a lovely sentiment! Thanks for joining us at colourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the wonderful encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's such a perfect sentiment for valentines and I love how you used the colours, super sweet card :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, great choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and wonderful use of patterned papers! Thank so much for playing with us at the Lily Pad - hope to see you soon again! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...